Martes, Mayo 17, 2016

A not so ordinary Valentine



I've been waiting for this moment when it came in the least expected day it would arrive. Just like my birthday which will certainly occur but with an indefinite day, my love, my only love, confessed his love for me in a very lovely day of February 14, 2016.


Clueless as it seem.. The people around us most likely those who are close to our heart already knew about the plan. My dear kulet sent them a message Saturday night before this revelation and assured that it will not come to my knowledge.

This could be considered as one of my best Sundays in my entire life. In front of the church, the entire church, my family and some people close to my heart, he bravely confessed his love for me and respect for my parents by asking for their consent.

It is truly a living testimony that if you patiently wait for the Lord's will and time, with prayer  and faith, you will be given what you are asking (if it is meant for you)

So then my world stopped for 15 minutes and that was the 15 minute that i would love to replay over and over again..

When did I answer? Find out on the next coming posts.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento